Amy & Alistair Marsh……say
“I Do” at
It’s clear to see why the Wedding Venue at Clevedon Hall in Somerset is so popular to celebrate such an iconic memorable day of your life. Amy and Alistair Marsh met at a works party. Their Fairytale began…….
Alistair is an Easy Jet pilot and Amy works as cabin crew also for easy jet. Their big day was set for Clevedon Hall 21st May 2021.
The Wedding Day
The day was perfect despite the awful weather which was very rare for a May Wedding in the UK. Strong winds and sadly it was also very wet but it didn’t dampen the mood. The couple had 28 close family and friends to share their special day. Nothing stopped them andd their guests having an amazing memorable time. We even managed to get the couple outside for 5 minutes for some photos in the grounds of Clevedon Hall in between all the rough weather.
There followed three speeches from the Groom, Dad and the Best Man. It turned out to be The Perfect Day considering the weather.
Mr & Mrs Marsh had planned on a small honeymoon in the beautiful Lake District.
The Clevedon Hall Wedding Service & Suppliers:
- Wedding Venue: Clevedon Hall, Somerset
- Wedding Photographer: Lee Hatherall Photography
- Weddding Filming: Darren Jack Films
- Wedding Magician: Darren Campbell
- Wedding Flowers: Foral Florist Wedding Flowers by Gem
- Wedding Bridal Dress: Rookery Bridal
- Wedding Reception Entertainment: Kieran Clarke Entertainment
Some of the Wedding Photos from their Special Day at Clevedon Hall in Somerset.