Wedding Day in Cornwall – 24th June 2021
It was the 3rd time trying to tie the knot and embrace their beautiful wedding day ceremony due to covid restrictions for Kerry and Alex.
They both met in a pub and had their wedding day in Cornwall was a week before the G7 meeting with Prime Minister Boris Johnson and US President Joe Biden attending. Their Lodge was reserved for 3 nights and the Canadian Pime Minister stayed in the same rooom and Boriss next door just a few days later.
Wedding Venue in Cornwall
The wedding venue in Cornwall was The Carbis Bay Hotel, St.Ives. 50 Guests attended and the wedding was quite literally on the beach making the Wedding Photographs setting a beautiful coastal sea venue with a clear blue sea backdrop and white sand.
Wedding Party Celebrations
The wedding reception and party was on the beach and decking outdoors celebrated by the newlyweds, family and friends.
- Wedding Venue – The Carbis Bay Hotel, St.Ives Cornwall
- Wedding Flowers – Wheal Sara Flowers
- Wedding Make-up – Stacey Cremin
- Wedding Dress – White Lace & Promises
- Wedding Hair – Angela at Simply Bridal Hair
- Wedding Groom Suits – Next
- Wedding Magician – Darren Campbell
- Wedding Videography/Filming – Sam from Wedding Filming Company
Some of the Wedding Photos from their special day at Carbis Bay Hotel, St Ives Cornwall.