Ben & Claire – Wedding Day 2021
Our original wedding date was 04.10.2020 which we had booked in January 2019. We moved it in April/May 2020 to 03.10.2021 so we had to wait an extra year.
We met through a mutual friend that Ben and I shared. While we were out driving cars like teenagers do, in Hutton Moor car park back in 2009.
Ben and I got together on 15th July 2009 and we got engaged Christmas Day 2018. Ben bought a baby grow for Oliver that said “Will You Marry My Daddy?” We chose The Barn at Upcote for our Wedding Venue because it’s one of the most beautiful wedding venues in the Cotswold.
The Wedding Suppliers
- Wedding Dress – A Provonias from So Gorgeous
- Wedding Dress Alterations – White Lace and Promises
- Wedding Veil – White Lace and Promises
- Wedding Catering – The Orchard
- Wedding Lighting – Every event hire
- Wedding Floral Ring – Holly Boo
- Wedding Cake – Friend Kellie
- Wedding make-up friend Kim – Beauty by Kimberly in Cheddar
- Wedding Flowers – Grace Kingsley
- Wedding Button Holes – Nicky flowers in Taunton
- Wedding Band – Lipinski
- Wedding Photographer – Lee Hatherall Photography
- Wedding Venue – The Barn at Upcote, Cotswolds
- Wedding Videography – @kbweddingvideography